SIP Heritage Wine Festival Weekend Package Fri 2nd – Sun 4th November 2018
Caroline’s Fine Wine Tours is excited to announce that we have six more tickets for the incredibly popular annual Swartland Independent Producers’ Heritage Festival.
The famous Swartland Revolution has evolved into the SIP Heritage Festival, which is held in the beautiful town of Paternoster, on the West Coast.
The tickets are limited, but we managed to get ten tickets and we’ve put together a wonderful weekend package for our wine-lovers.
This festival includes informative wine tastings with the Swartland winemakers, two international guest speakers, one from France and the other from South Australia, all hosted by the Swartland’s best chefs, farmers and the best of the region’s wine producers. The fine wines for which the Swartland region is famous will be available for tasting throughout the event.
For full details of what to expect, click here
The SIP Weekend Wine Package costs R6550 per person and includes:
- Personal wine guide for the full weekend: Lieze Norval*
- Transfer from Cape Town CBD to Paternoster.
- All included weekend pass to SIP Heritage Festival 2018
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Transfers to and from the festival during the weekend.
- Dinner and a bottle of wine on Saturday evening at the Noisy Oyster in Paternoster.
- Luxury accommodation for two nights in Paternoster.
- Transfer back to Cape Town on Sunday, 4 November 2018.
Excludes transport to Cape Town CBD. Pick up and drop off will be at Caroline’s Fine Wine Cellar, 62 Strand Street, Cape Town on Friday at 14h00 and return on Sunday at 11h30.
* Lieze Norval is a registered tour guide and qualified winemaker & viticulturist.
Please e-mail Lieze on firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.