WINE APPRECIATION COURSE
Caroline’s Fine Wine Cellar offers wine lovers the chance to explore wine in an informative and fun setting: everything from The Ten Commandments of Wine to understanding your Sommelier. This is an introduction to wine and will be presented by local winemaker and wine educator, Lieze Norval, and includes wine tasting.
Groups are limited to ten and will be informative and fun.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL HAVE:
- A clear idea of where the wine regions of South Africa are and who the best producers are.
- A thorough understanding of the production process.
- More confidence in your tasting abilities and personal preference in wine.
- Knowledge to enable you to buy better at shops and restaurants.
- Inside information on the best farms to visit.
- Lifelong access to your own wine expert at Caroline’s.
The month-long course comprises four sessions and costs R1600 per person.
COURSES AT STRAND STREET STORE: TUESDAY EVENINGS 18h00 – 20h00
COURSES AT TOKAI STORE: THURSDAY MORNINGS 10h00 – 12h00